Saturday, March 16, 2013

Disney Princess Jasmine Nails


This was lots of fun!! It's a Disney Princess Jasmine mani. I didn't officially have to give up my greens depending on whether you see Zoya Wednesday and Essie Mint Candy Apple as green or blue :) I love Princess Jasmine, love her clothes and her style.

I tried to represent the top of her harem pants on my index and pinkie. I used Zoya Wednesday and Essie Mint Candy Apple, with China Glaze I'm Not Lion as a glitter accent.

My middle finger represents Jasmine's best friend the tiger Rajah. I used Essie - Fear or Desire and hand painted with black.

My ring finger is Jasmine's hair and headband. I used butter London Union Jack Black and China Glaze Passion.

I'm really happy with the over all look and am looking forward to doing more Disney Princesses. 









Please visit the other bloggers taking part



6 comments:

  1. This a gorgeous mani and such a wonderful and unique idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out beautifully and certainly captures Jasmine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the details!
    Just wanted to let yo know, all your links point back to Lab Muffin! I love Michelle's blog, but I was hoping to see some others too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...